Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Welcome to term 3!

Welcome to term 3!
By now I am hoping that most families will be aware on the Class Dojo page I will be trialling for the remainder of the year. This is a very popular platform worldwide for sharing children's learning with their parents.
There are 2 levels of the application. One where I can share stories with the whole group and one where I can share with just particular children's families.
I hope by using this platform I can provide you with more regular ensights into your child's learning and I can then eliminate using the blog, the Facebook page and eventually class newsletters!
If you have missed the newsletter and instructions to join Dojo please let me know as these were pasted into your child's homework/communication book yesterday.
If you have any questions/comments or concerns please send me a message or an email. I am happy to show you around the site and get you set up if needed.
I would really appreciate it if you can please respond to the email so that I can see who is getting this form of communication. Following the feedback given at Student Led conferences I believe some email addresses that I have must be out of date.
If you still prefer to get paper copies- I will be able to do this for notices only but unfortunately you will not receive the updates and photographs of your child's learning.
Thank you for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment